Thursday, June 16, 2011

Yummy Treats

Everyone in my family loves these mini treats. This is a great dessert for after dinner on a hot day! It is a sweet little ice cream sandwich made with coconut milk. Don't worry, you don't have to like coconut. My husband is not a fan, but he really enjoys these chocolate, creamy treats of goodness. You can't taste coconut. We don't have any food allergies in our family, but it is a great alternative for families who have a dairy allergy. It is also the perfect size for my little girls and just 2 Weight Watchers points plus for me!

My second treat find is a Frutstix Organic Fruit Bar. One of my girls likes the creamy coconut with real pieces of coconut and one likes the strawberry bar with real strawberry chunks. Here is the link to their website. I just buy the organic products. http://www.frutstix.com/

I find both of these at the local grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment