Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weight Loss Journey

Well, I am in the middle of my weight loss journey with Weight Watchers. Saturday mornings are my weigh-in days. Since starting the program 16 weeks ago on February 26, 2011, I have not missed one meeting. I have gone every week, weather the 7:30 a.m. or 9:00 meeting. I received my 10% key chain on May 14, 2011 after losing 21.2 lbs. I received my 5k charm for walking/jogging a 5k in about 40 minutes a few weeks ago. This past Saturday, I received my 16 week charm, with a 1.6 lb loss this week for 24.4 lbs total.

Although I would really like to maintain an average weight loss goal of 2 lbs a week, which would put me at 32 lbs after 16 weeks, I am still doing really good at a current weight loss of 24.4 lbs, just 8 lbs behind my "on track" goal.

My ultimate goal is to lose 62 lbs. At 2 lbs per week, I should be there at 31 weeks, 1st week of October 2011. I will check in weekly on my weight loss update. Looking to implement an exercise plan this week. I had been walking in the evenings, but have not continued in the last 2 weeks. If I can add some kind of cardio, it should boost my weekly loss.

Well, until then keep following my food updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment